THANKSGIVING

During class, Nick took the test since he was absent yesterday. Then Mr. Schick yelled at Cristo because why not? Afterwords, we looked over the World Religions test. The questions I got wrong were the ones that I expected, so I wasn't too worried or stressed over it. I believe that I did pretty well on it. After this mod, we finally get off school for our Thanksgiving Break. Instead of my house, we're going to my aunt's house to celebrate. My sister Danica is really mad about that because we always had Thanksgiving at our house, so it's kind of been a tradition. But more importantly, we just got rid of our old, crusty dusty tv and got a better one, and she wanted to watch the football game on it. Also my cousin who just immigrated from the Philippines to live in America is coming over too. I've only met a fraction of my cousins in person because most of them are living in the Philippines, so I'm really excited to meet her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accountability

Assignment #1

Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome